Rocky Road is an all-time favourite and this minty version might just make your new favourites list.
The peanut or biscuit crunch in traditional rocky road is replaced with chopped peppermint crisp bars, while spearmint leaves add the chewy, gooey factor.
A cause for celebration
I first made this Mint Rocky Road for my Dad’s 70th birthday party, which was a lovely celebration. It’s a recipe I’ll definitely be coming back to for Christmas parties and other celebratory occasions.
Mint Rocky Road
- 200 grams vanilla marshmallows
- 4 peppermint crisp bars
- 225 grams spearmint leaves lollies
- 180 gram block Cadbury dairy milk chocolate
- 160 gram block Cadbury bubbly mint chocolate
- Chop all ingredients.
- Combine chopped marshmallows, peppermint crisp bars and spearmint leaves in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, combine milk chocolate and bubbly mint chocolate and melt in the microwave. Use 20 second bursts to melt chocolate and stir well between each burst.
- Pour melted chocolate over the other chopped ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Pour mixture into a tray lined with baking paper and place in fridge to set.
- Once set, cut into small pieces.