This corn relish dip recipe is so easy, it may just be the most basic recipe in my jam-packed family recipe collection. The dip, on the other hand, reaches dizzy heights of tastiness. It’s so good that I’ve never tired of it in 30+ years. It’s one of those things in life that is almost too good to be true!
Two ingredients: is that all?
Yes, there’s just two ingredients required to whip up this recipe.
Both should be readily available at the supermarket if you don’t already have them in your pantry and fridge.
What are these magic ingredients?
You’ll need a jar of corn relish and a block of cream cheese.
That’s all! Okay, let’s begin.
How to make corn relish dip
It really is as simple as one, two, three.
- Beat cream cheese.
- Add corn relish and combine.
Confused? Of course not!
But here’s a quick clip I put together to remind you why you should never buy corn relish dip when you can make it yourself so quickly and affordably.
Corn Relish Dip
- 250 gram block of cream cheese
- 250 gram jar of corn relish
- Chop cream cheese into blocks and beat in a stand mixer on med-high for 5 minutes, scraping down sides at least once.
- Add corn relish and beat again for one minute.
- Done. All you have to do now is enjoy it with your favourite crackers!