- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 225 grams unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Stir to dissolve while bringing to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place in fridge and allow to cool.
- Whip the butter in a stand mixer until a pale colour. Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Gradually add the cooled sugar mixture while continuing to whip the butter mixture.
Calories: 2012kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 183g | Saturated Fat: 116g | Cholesterol: 484mg | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 54mg | Sugar: 100g | Vitamin A: 5623IU | Calcium: 54mg